The Texas Tech Discover Card
Discover a whole new way to show your support for your alma mater!
We’re excited to be able to bring to you a new affinity credit card for Texas Tech University, and are pleased to announce a new partnership with Discover Card!
Already a Discover Card Holder?
No problem. You can switch your account and get the Texas Tech card. Just call 1-800-204-1336 and use the invitation number FAS9.
About the Program
Discover is one of the most recognized credit card brands in the United States, with a record of outstanding customer service and a generous cash back rewards program for Discover Card users. The Texas Tech Discover Card offers a number of great benefits including:
- Get 5% cash back in categories that change throughout the year like gas, restaurants, movies and more, up to the quarterly maximum. Sign up each time is free and easy.*
- 1% Cash back on all other purchases.
- Up to 20% additional cash rewards when you use Discover’s online shopping portal Shop Discover to shop online at 200 of the nation’s top retailers that you already use!
- 100% U.S.-based customer service available 24/7.
- Get your FICO® score for free on monthly statements.** Discover makes it easy to stay on top of your credit and personal finances.
Click here to learn more and apply for the card or call 800-204-1336 and use invitation number FAS9 to sign up for the Texas Tech Discover Card.
If you have any questions, please contact Brent Ross at the Texas Tech Alumni Association office at 806-742-3641.
*Discover Card will send full terms and conditions with your card. Each quarterly 5% program has a cap on category purchases and you must sign up for each program. The amount of the cap may change. 5% category purchases over the quarterly cap, and all other purchases, earn 1% cash back. Visit itpaystodiscover.com or call 1-800-347-3085 for more details.
**FICO® Credit Score: Your FICO® Credit Score is based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. FICO® Credit Scores are delivered only to Primary cardmembers who get a monthly statement and have an available score. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs like a FICO® Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.