The Texas Tech Discover Card
Discover a whole new way to show your support for your alma mater!
We’re excited to be able to bring to you a new affinity credit card for Texas Tech University, and are pleased to announce a new partnership with Discover Card!
Already a Discover Card Holder?
No problem. You can switch your account and get the Texas Tech Discover card. Just call 1-800-204-1336 and sign up.
About the Program
Discover is one of the most recognized credit card brands in the United States, with a record of outstanding customer service and a generous cash back rewards program for Discover Card users. The Texas Tech Discover Card offers a number of great benefits including:
- Sign up and get 5% cash back in categories that change quarterly such as gas, restaurants, movies, and more up to the quarterly maximum.* Plus, receive 1% Cashback on all other purchases.
- 100% U.S. Based Customer Service.
- Up to 20% additional cash rewards when you use Discover’s online shopping portal Shop Discover to shop online at 200 of the nation’s top retailers that you already use!
- Free FICO credit score monthly—both on statements and online.**
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee means you’re never responsible for unauthorized charges on your Discover card.
Click here to learn more and apply for the Texas Tech Discover Card or call 800-204-1336 and sign up.
If you have any questions, please contact Brent Ross at the Texas Tech Alumni Association office at 806-742-3641.
*REWARDS: We will send full terms and conditions with your card. Each quarterly 5% program has a cap on category purchases and you must sign up for each program. The amount of the cap may change. 5% category purchases over the quarterly cap, and all other purchases, earn 1% cash back. Visit itpaystodiscover.com or call 800-204-1336 for more details.
**Your FICO® Credit Score is based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. FICO® Credit Scores are delivered only to Primary cardmembers who get a monthly statement and have an available score. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs like a FICO® Credit Score, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.