Class Notes: Do Tell!
Written by Jennifer Ritz
If you don't tell us about your engagement, big promotion or newest family addition, we can't brag about it!
Let your voice be heard. Fellow Red Raiders want to know what's happening in your life. Submit your alumni news (also known as class notes) for publication in the Texas Techsan magazine and on our website.
Whether you've been promoted, gotten married or had your first child, your classmates want to know. It's a simple and quick way to spread great news! When submitting news to the Texas Tech Alumni Association website, you can include photos.
Here's how you submit news online:
- Go to "My Public Profile" and select "Class Notes."
- On the left side of the page, be sure you have selected "Class Notes."
- You have the option of searching for a class note/alumni news submission or adding your own. To add your own, click on the "Add Class Note" button, which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have clicked "Add Class Note," you will be directed to the page that allows you to share your news, as well as a photo if you desire. Follow the simple directions, then click the button at the bottom of the page that says, "Preview." If you are satisfied with the preview, click the "Submit Note" button. If you are not satisfied, you have the option of clicking the button that says "Edit," whereupon you will be returned to the previous screen to correct any errors or make additions.
- Once you click "Submit," you will be directed to the final page, which is confirmation that your submission has been received.
- If you have trouble, check out the tutorial!