Raffle tickets for this year are SOLD OUT! The winner has been drawn and had the opportunity to choose their prize package: Kentucky Derby (May 2015) or The Masters (April 2015). Be sure to check back for details about next year's raffle, as we will have them as soon as they become available.
2015 TTAA Raffle
The Masters (Prize package for four)
The winner and three guests will enjoy three days/two nights in a luxury home located in Augusta, Georgia. Masters badges for two days, daily pairing sheets and programs, access to the hospitality lodge across from the Augusta National main gate (which includes breakfast, lunch, heavy hors d’oeuvres in the afternoon, as well as premium-brand open bar offerings throughout the day) and to top it off, chef-prepared dinners served in the home with fine wines and cordials.
- Four Masters Tournament passes for Saturday & Sunday rounds
- Hospitality passes for breakfast, lunch and hors d’oeuvres
- Accommodations and chef-prepared dinners in a luxury home near Augusta National
Kentucky Derby (Prize package for four)
The winner and three guests will experience the thrilling Run for the Roses and Kentucky's famed bluegrass horse country. They will mingle with horse racing celebrities as they savor an evening of exquisite cuisine and exceptional wines at the Taste of Derby Party. They will learn about the horse racing industry, tour magnificent thoroughbred farms and bourbon distilleries. Package includes four days/three nights of hotel accommodations and custom Kentucky Derby hats for the ladies.
- Tickets to the exclusive Taste of Derby Party
- “Horses, Hooch and History” tour on Friday
- VIP tickets to the Oaks and Derby races on Friday and Saturday
- Includes meals and accommodations for four days/three nights in Louisville, Kentucky