Raffle tickets for this year are SOLD OUT! The winner will be drawn on Nov. 14 at the Frazier Pregame Party prior to the Kansas State game and have an opportunity to choose their prize package: the Final Four or The Masters. Good luck to all of those who bought tickets!
2016 TTAA Raffle
Imagine hearing the roar of the crowd as a new National Champion is about to be crowned at the Final Four, or as a PGA player sinks a putt to secure the Green Jacket at the Masters in Augusta. This is your opportunity to experience that once-in-a-lifetime moment.
The Masters (Prize package for four)
April 5-10, 2016
The winner and three guests will enjoy three days/two nights in a luxury home located in Augusta, Georgia. Four tournament passes for Saturday and Sunday rounds, daily pairing sheets and programs, access to the hospitality lodge across from the Augusta National main gate (which includes breakfast, lunch, heavy hors d’oeuvres in the afternoon, as well as premium-brand open bar offerings throughout the day), and to top it off, chef-prepared dinners served in the home with fine wines and cordials.
- Four Masters Tournament passes for Saturday & Sunday rounds
- Hospitality passes for breakfast, lunch and hors d’oeuvres
- Accommodations and chef-prepared dinners in a luxury home near Augusta National
NCAA Men's Final Four (Prize package for two)
April 1-5, 2016
The winner and one guest will experience all the excitement of March Madness with two superb lower-level tickets to both semifinal games as well as the 2016 National Championship game. A limousine will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Houston, where you will enjoy a five-day/four-night stay along with complimentary breakfast each morning. Friday evening you will partake in a welcome reception before the action starts the next day. For both Saturday's semifinal games and Monday's National Championship game, you will attend an official pregame hospitality suite that will include an open bar, food and entertainment.
- Two lower-level tickets to all three Final Four games
- Accommodations and daily breakfast at a Houston hotel
- Welcome reception Friday, as well as access to the official pregame hospitality suite Saturday and Monday
- Official NCAA Final Four souvenirs